Tel: 07988 622613
We are now delighted to be able to offer Complementary Therapies by Lynne McDonald while you stay at Cauldcotts House. Lynne will come to the house for an extra fee of £15 (to cover her travel expenses).
Lynne discovered the wonderful benefits of Complementary Therapies whilst she was recovering from ME in 1994. Once she was back to full fitness, she decided she would like to train and help others in the way she was helped through the illness.
She qualified in Clinical Aromatherapy and Massage in November 1997, from the Academy of Aromatherapy and Massage Scotland in Falkirk, then went on to study for her Certificate in Reflexology at the same Academy and qualified in December 1999. She completed her Reiki I and II courses in February 2000 and May 2000 respectively and has enjoyed working with them ever since.
Having come from an office, secretarial and PA background, Lynne finally took the plunge and became self-employed in January 2005 and has never looked back. In March 2006, she completed a Hot Stones Massage course, and in September 2007 a Thai Foot Massage course followed by Indian Head Massage in October 2007. She is a member of the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) & the Scottish Massage Therapists Organisation (SMTO).
The following therapies can be offered:
- Aromatherapy Massage Full Body (1hr approx) – £35.00
- Aromatherapy Massage Back & Shoulders (30 mins approx) – £23.00
- Reflexology (1hr approx) – £35.00
- Reiki (1hr approx) – £35.00
- Hot Stone Massage (45 mins approx) – £40.00
- Hot Stone Massage (90 mins approx) – £60.00
- Indian Head Massage (40 mins approx) – £30.00
- Thai Foot Massage (40 mins approx) – £30.00
- Facial, Neal’s Yard Organic Remedies (45 mins approx) £40.00
If you wish to book any of the above, please give Lynne plenty of notice to avoid disappointment. She can be contacted on 01738 564328/07793 730758 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org